scared thrilled scared thrill scared thrilled

I find most things in life both scary and thrilling. I suppose I should hope it's always this way, but sometimes it feels like an awful lot of work.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

more pics (blogger only allows a few per post, hence the multiple posts. blah)






-This photo is right after I was very nearly bitten by this bastard camel. Camels are famous for their mean temperments, but when you've had a few beers and a self-portrait of you and camel sounds like the best idea in the world concerns for personal safety take a back seat. My lightning-quick relfexes amazed everybody around, and allowed me to keep both ears. The photo was taken mid-jump. Look at his wee beady eyes. You can tell he's mad that I got away.
-Hanna Siniora, our Palestinian co-director, gave me this huge cigar to smoke while I was working. I only made it through a quarter of it and it took hours. Smoking while working is a good way to stay awake!
-again, the church of the nativity
-martyr poster
-view of a minaret and the palestinian sky from a service taxi

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger catherine said...

hey there... keep putting up more stories and posts... i'm enjoying them!!!! your place looks great...

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin,

your cigar is very large....and you r hair.....its very fragelicious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home