scared thrilled scared thrill scared thrilled

I find most things in life both scary and thrilling. I suppose I should hope it's always this way, but sometimes it feels like an awful lot of work.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another Lesson



In the event of a tear gassing, a large chunk of raw onion held up to the mouth and nose helps a little bit. It still burns like hell, but at least you get to smell freshly chopped onion, and you can pretend that the tears streaming down your cheeks are simply the result of some vigorous chopping for that delicious french onion soup you make so well.
It was my first experience with civil unrest (at least of this sort) here in Bethlehem. My first tear gas. Gershon says I lost my flower.
I'm having some trouble posting pictures for some reason, but hopefully it works. Watery eyes, gas canisters, shell casings, a piece of an IDF jeep, stones stones stones, burning garbage bins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home