scared thrilled scared thrill scared thrilled

I find most things in life both scary and thrilling. I suppose I should hope it's always this way, but sometimes it feels like an awful lot of work.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

photoos?

I think it's working! We'll see if these babies take.

Photoo 1: dead rabbits on the streets in Marrakech
Photoo 2: the no man's land between Mauritania and Mali
Photoo 3: jamming in the back of a dusty van. A guitar is the best travel partner I could ask for. It's been a ticket into hearts.
Photoo 4: waiting for the iron ore train to Choum
Photoo 5: on the train.




1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Martin,

Lori and I (from Canlis) are trying to get a hold of you and are wondering about your whereabouts. You have a balance in your profit sharing. Most importantly, Lori had a tiny crush on you. Please email Lori at accounting@canlis.com!

Thanks,
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home