scared thrilled scared thrill scared thrilled

I find most things in life both scary and thrilling. I suppose I should hope it's always this way, but sometimes it feels like an awful lot of work.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How one should start

I’m not sure how to start this story. Maybe it should start with a hooded silhouette and the shadow of exhaled smoke moving across a brick wall. Or the feel of the saddle on a thirty year old motorcycle. Or a white and pointed curve of leather over a foot with a round worm-scar, and the leather swinging and placing over dirty spots of sheep’s blood and leaking trash. Or the scratching jump of the line on a hospital computer monitor. I’m not sure where, but I think it should start.

3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Chrisp said...

Marty, I am waiting for you to start the story. No matter how you start it, it will be interesting. You are a gifted writer. I've been visiting your blog when I can and following you around on your journeys. It may seem like some of us are very far away but how can we ever forget you. Keep writing.....

Chris

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger May said...

I just discover your blog and now realize you stopped writting 4 months ago.....so disappointed:( Anyways, i can still spy you though Facebook;)
Take care

Carole

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger k said...

I think you should too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home