scared thrilled scared thrill scared thrilled

I find most things in life both scary and thrilling. I suppose I should hope it's always this way, but sometimes it feels like an awful lot of work.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Into the sunrise

Off I go for Bucharest. My train leaves tonight, arriving in the morning. I'll then spend the day there, leaving that night for Chisinau, Moldova, unless I get convinced to stay another day to watch the final. I would love to watch France one last time. It's been an important part of my trip, bonding with my host family, sharing the victory over Brazil with the French fellows. It might be too difficult not to see the final. I'll let you know how it goes.
But for now I have to run. I need to get in a Turkish bath before my train leaves.
ttfn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home