scared thrilled scared thrill scared thrilled

I find most things in life both scary and thrilling. I suppose I should hope it's always this way, but sometimes it feels like an awful lot of work.

Monday, July 17, 2006

The slow train home.






So, made it to Budapest with Debbiedoo. Had a highly enjoyable night on the train drinking probably the most unbouvable wine I've ever coaxed down my gullet and hanging out with Romanian girls on their way to see Robbie Williams play Budapest! Arrived here this morning, soaked a bit in a Turkish bath, had a great lunch and now we're chilling. The pictures are, as far as I can remember, in no particular order:
-mum eating a potato doughnut thing in the market where she shops
-me with some english campers on cowboy night... british cowboy night
-on the train with a Slovenian David and Moldovan Stefan. they didn't like shirts apparently
-Mum and Dad with the applications for their Moldovan passports!
-my visa to Moldova and possibly the most terroristish picture of me ever.

Ok. Gotta let Deb use this beast. Take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home